- UHC PPO SBC (AB6G)
- UHC PPO Benefit Summary (AB6G)
- UHC PPO Benefit Summary (Final)
- UHC PPO Rx Benefit Summary (AB6G)
- UHC PPO Acupuncture Benefit Summary
- UHC HSA SBC
- UHC HSA Benefit Summary
- UHC HSA Benefit Summary (Final)
- UHC HSA Rx Benefit Summary
- UHC HSA Acupuncture Benefit Summary
- UHC EPO SBC (PVK)
- UHC EPO Benefit Summary (PVK)
- UHC EPO Benefit Summary (Final)
- UHC EPO Rx Benefit Summary
- UHC EPO Acupuncture Benefit Summary
United HealthCare Tools & Resources
Kaiser Tools & Resources
All of the available options give you access to high-quality, comprehensive care. They differ largely in the way the cost of care is structured and in the strategies you can use to control your expenses:
- PPO Plans: these plans let you choose care inside or outside of the network you selected, but you will incur a higher out-of-pocket cost for services.
- HMO/EPO Plans: these plans offer a comprehensive, convenient approach, but require that you seek care within the network you selected.
- HDHP HSA Plans: these plans are high deductible insurance plans that help protect against large claims as well as to cover preventive care at 100% (deductible is waived for preventive services). If you enroll in this plan, you are eligible to open a Health Savings Account (HSA) which can be used to help pay for qualified medical expenses. (Available to all employees)
- 2020 Employee Contributions
- 2020 Benefits Acknowledgment & Waiver Statement
- 2020 Dependent Waiver Incentive Enrollment Form
- HCSO Voluntary Waiver Form
Employees who work in the city of San Francisco, please visit:
for more information on the San Francisco Health Care Security Ordinance.
See comparison tables at bottom of page for coverage details.
United HealthCare (UHC) - Group #909417
- 1-866-633-2446 (EPO & PPO)
- 1-866-314-0335 (HDHP)
Kaiser - Group #9680
- 1-800-464-4000 (English)
- 1-800-788-0616 (Spanish)
CEI employees can now visit the nearest MinuteClinic and pay their standard copay if they get sick or injured while traveling in a state where Kaiser Permanente does not operate. All that is needed is a photo ID and their membership card or health/medical record number.
MinuteClinics are located in select CVS Pharmacy and Target locations, and are staffed by non-Kaiser Permanente nurse practitioners and physician assistants who can treat a range of simple urgent care services for conditions and symptoms. Members can visit a MinuteClinic with or without an appointment. The improved experience when paying for care at MinuteClinic gives Kaiser Permanente members one more convenient alternative for urgent (non-emergency) care.
Kaiser Permanente members who get sick or injured while traveling have multiple options — review the attached infographic to see the many ways members are covered while traveling.
As a reminder, here are the resources and services that make getting care away from home easier than ever:
- Away from Home Travel Line — A single number to call about getting care away from home: 951-268-3900. Available anywhere in the world, anytime. *
- kp.org/travel — The site covers many questions about getting care that come up before, during, or after travel.
- Early refill of eligible prescriptions — To help keep travel stress-free, members can request early refills of their prescriptions to ensure they last throughout their whole vacation.