DOCUMENTS & FORMS
Leave of Absence
Do you need take a leave of Absence?
All qualified Union and Non-Union CEI employees are eligible for a protected leave of absence under FMLA (Family and Medical Leave Act) guidelines and TRISTAR is our administrator to easily help all CEI employees, either in the field or in the office.
TRISTAR is CEI’s Leave of Absence Administrator
There may be times where you need to take a leave of absence for any of the following reasons:
- A serious health condition
- For a family member’s serious health condition
- Parental Bonding (Birth, Adoption or Placement of a Foster Child)
- Military Family Leave (Qualifying Exigency or Care of an Injured Servicemember)
- Military service or active duty, or
- Personal Leave
CONTACT TRISTAR TO REQUEST A LEAVE OF ABSENCE IN 3 EASY STEPS!
- Notify your supervisor to report your absence
- Call Tristar 1-844-702-2352 or www.ess-absencetracker.com
- Complete and return your forms provided to you by TRISTAR as soon as possible. You may report a leave up to 30 days in advance.
All qualified Union and Non-Union CEI employees are eligible for a protected leave of absence under FMLA (Family and Medical Leave Act) guidelines.
*Other State leave Laws may apply. Tristar can also offer guidance or help answer questions with your CA State Disability or Paid Family Leave Claims!
If you have questions, or to find out if you’re eligible for a protected leave under FMLA, contact Tristar today! Questions? Contact email@example.com
P. O. Box 32363
Long Beach, CA 90832
1-844-702-2352 Fax 1-562-495-6687
Employees in the State of California
The California State Disability Insurance (SDI) program provides short-term Disability Insurance (DI) and Paid Family Leave (PFL) wage replacement benefits to eligible workers who need time off work. You may be eligible for DI if you are unable to work due to non-work-related illness or injury, pregnancy, or childbirth. You may be eligible for PFL to care for a seriously ill family member or to bond with a new child.
Visit the EDD website for information on these programs, and how to apply.
If you need help calculating your upcoming SDI or PFL payment amount, the EDD has a step by step calculator