DOCUMENTS & FORMS
- 401(k) Plan Highlights
- 401(k) Summary Plan Description
- How to stay on track by going online
- How to access your account
- Enrollment Guide (English)
- Enrollment Guide (Spanish)
Invest some of what you earn today for what you plan to accomplish tomorrow. Take a look and see what a difference enrolling in your workplace savings plan could make in helping you achieve your goals.
- Tax Savings – Once you make an election to defer some of your salary into the plan, your pre-tax contributions are deducted from your pay before income taxes are taken out. This means that you can actually lower the amount of current income taxes you pay each period. It could mean more money in your take-home pay versus saving money in a taxable account. Also, you pay no taxes on any earnings until you withdraw them from your account, generally at retirement, enabling you to keep more of your money working for you now.
- Convenience – Your contributions are automatically deducted regularly from your paycheck.
- Portability – You can roll over eligible savings from a previous employer into this Plan. You can also take your plan vested account balance with you if you leave the company. See the Frequently Asked Questions section for additional details.
- Investment Flexibility – You have the flexibility to select from investment options that range from more conservative to more