Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
We know the news coming out of Ukraine is unsettling. Our hearts go out to those who are impacted by this ensuing crisis.
Remember, if you feel that you are struggling—at any time—with what you are hearing, seeing, or reading, help is available. Reach out to a loved one or friend who may need support and remember to connect with Uprise Health. Your EAP can provide guidance and support to help you through these times of uncertainty.
You and your dependents can access resources by logging into the worklife.uprisehealth.com website as it provides direct access to the personal advantage site.
Access code: worklife
Click on Employee Resources
Click on “Work-Life Services”.
Click on “Ukraine Russia War”
This special resource section was created to help anyone concerned by world events, understand what is happening, follow developments as they occur, and address the emotional wellbeing concerns that can arise when armed conflicts take place.
Your work-life balance Employee Assistance Program (EAP) — provided at no additional charge through your company’s insurance benefit plan — can help you find solutions or everyday challenges of work and home, and more serious issues involving emotional or physical well-being.
The EAP covers face-to-face sessions, and unlimited telephonic and online access 24-hours a day, seven days a week. What you discuss is always confidential in accordance with professional ethics and federal state laws.
New Employee Assistance Program (EAP) features and enhancements
- NEW - digital cognitive behavioral health coaching that uses an evidence-based support framework to match employees with the appropriate level of care based on their unique needs and preferences; these online modules and ‘live’ coaching can help employees improve their overall mental health and well-being
- NEW - tools and coaching to help employees negotiate lower payments for medical bills
- NEW - expanded discounted legal/estate planning package options*
- ENHANCEMENT - increased number of face-to-face counseling visits allowed from 3 per year to 3 per issues per year
- UPDATE – redesigned EAP website
- Find the new, more intuitive site at:
- Access code: worklife
- Note: Employees using the previous website address will be redirected to the new site.