If you suffer a critical illness such as cancer, heart attack or stroke, your financial burden may include many expenses not covered by medical insurance. Everyday bills such as rent or mortgage still have to be paid, even though your income may be compromised. You may have to travel to a treatment center in another city, and even with the best medical insurance, you will still b responsible for co-pays and more.
Guardian’s Critical Illness coverage is an affordable way to protect you from these unaffordable expenses. Your benefits go directly to you, and you can use the money for any purpose – from buying groceries to covering deductibles. Critical Illness Insurance pays you a lump sum benefit when you need it most, upon first diagnosis of a specified critical illness.
Contact Guardian - Group #493771
- 2024 Critical Illness Benefit Summary
- Critical Illness Portability Form
- Critical Illness Claim Form
- Critical Illness Wellness Claim Form
- Online Evidence of Insurability
- Evidence of Insurability (EOI) Form