DOCUMENTS & FORMS
- CalPERS Health Benefit Summary
- CalPERS Health Program Guide
- CalPERS Medical Waiver Form
- CalPERS Medical Enrollment Form
All of the available options give you access to high-quality, comprehensive care. They differ largely in the way the cost of care is structured and in the strategies you can use to control your expenses:
- HMO Plans: these plans offer a comprehensive, convenient approach, but require that you seek care within the HMO network you selected.
- HRA Plan: this plan is a high deductible insurance plan that helps protect against large claims as well as to cover preventive care at 100% (deductible is waived for preventive services). If you enroll in this plan, you are eligible to receive a Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) which can be used to help pay for qualified medical expenses.
Anthem Blue Cross
- 1-855-839-4524 (HMO Members)
- 1-877-737-7776 (PPO Members)
Blue Shield of California