MetLife Legal Insurance is a pre-paid legal plan that allows its members to talk to a lawyer on any personal legal matter, no matter how trivial or traumatic, all without worrying about high hourly costs.
The MetLife membership includes:
- Personal legal advice on unlimited issues
- Letters/calls made on your behalf
- Review and prepare documents
- Refinancing of primary residence
- Residential loan document assistance
- Lawyers prepare your Will, Living Will and Health Care Power of Attorney
- Small claims assistance
- Identify theft defense
- Debt related matters
- IRS audit assistance
- Trial Defense (if named defendant/respondent in a covered civil action suit)
To learn more and see a full list of coverages available under your plan, visit info.legalplans.com
(Access Code: 9901493)
Enjoy Life With Fewer Worries - Enroll Now
Take a proactive step toward embracing life’s opportunities with fewer worries when you enroll in legal insurance through the MetLife Legal Plan for only $15.50 per month. This Associate cost also covers your spouse and dependents!
For more information or questions call 1-800-821-6400.