Optum Employee Assistance Program
Sometimes balancing work and family creates issues that are hard to handle on your own. Sometimes you just need help with the logistics of a busy life. Or maybe all you need is a trustworthy referral. Whatever issue you might face - job, stress, family life, childcare, school issues, and even pet care – the Employee Assistance Program (EAP) offers free, confidential assistance at no cost to you.
You, your family members, or anyone living in your household have access to the EAP 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Just call the toll-free phone number to speak to a counselor or set up a face-to-face assessment. Coverage includes up to five sessions per person, per incident, each year.
- Financial or legal concerns
- Family conflict, parenting concerns and relationship problems
- Depression, anxiety and stress management
- Alcohol, drug or gambling addictions
- Work-life assistance with child care, elder care, home repair, or pet care
- Sessions with a family counselor
- User-friendly website with tools for health and well-being, career and workplace, and financial security
For more information or to get help, call 866-248-4094 or visit www.liveandworkwell.com (Access Code: HBC)