DOCUMENTS & FORMS
- Instructions for On-Line Enrollment
- Voya 457 Deferred Comp. Plan Enrollment Form
- Voya 457 Deferred Compensation Plan Brochure
- Voya Deferred Compensation Plan (Merit Employees)
- Voya Deferred Compensation Plan (Part-time and Seasonal Employees)
- Deferred Comp Plan Education Statement
- 6-13-2019 Deferred Comp Meeting Agenda
- 3-14-2019 Deferred Comp Meeting Minutes
- 3-14-2019 Deferred Comp Meeting Agenda
- 9-13-2018 Deferred Comp Meeting Agenda
- 9-13-2018 Deferred Comp Meeting Minutes
- 12-13-2018 Deferred Comp Meeting Agenda
- 12-13-2018 Deferred Comp Meeting Minutes
Voya Deferred Compensation
Invest some of what you earn today for what you plan to accomplish tomorrow. Take a look and see what a difference enrolling in your deferred comp plan could make in helping you achieve your goals.
- Tax Savings – Once you make an election to defer some of your salary into the plan, your pre-tax contributions are deducted from your pay before income taxes are taken out. This means that you can actually lower the amount of current income taxes you pay each period. It could mean more money in your take-home pay versus saving money in a taxable account. Also, you pay no taxes on any earnings until you withdraw them from your account, generally at retirement, enabling you to keep more of your money working for you now.
- Convenience – Your contributions are automatically deducted regularly from your paycheck.
- Portability – You can roll over eligible savings from a previous employer into this Plan. You can also take your plan vested account balance with you if you leave the company. See the Frequently Asked Questions section for additional details.
- Investment Flexibility – You have the flexibility to select from investment options that range from more conservative to more