Aspen HR offers dental plans from both MetLife and Aetna for employers to choose from. You can review full details of those options under the document folders to the right of this page.
Dental benefits are important part of a healthcare program as they help employees maintain their oral health. Regular dental checkups and cleanings have proven to be beneficial to overall health and may even help detect other areas of health concerns. If a member utilizes the services of a MetLife network provider, that will maximize the annual benefit allowance. If a member sees a dentist that is not part of the network, your benefit will be based on the Usual and Customary (U&C) allowance for the dental procedure performed. The member will be responsible for the charges over the Usual and Customary allowance in addition to portion of the coinsurance.
- Find a Provider (Select PDP Plus)
- MetLife no longer provides ID cards - register your account (Log In/Create A New Account)
- Step by step on how to register your account
- Use the MetLife Mobile App
- Group Number: 230503
- Aetna Dental DMO: This lower-cost dental plan covers cleanings, X-rays, crowns and more. It’s easy to use and fits your budget. Each covered family member must choose a primary care dentist (PCD)** in the Aetna® network to guide their dental care. You can find providers at Aetna.com. There are no deductibles, no claims forms and no yearly dollar limits. And no referrals are needed to see a network orthodontist.
- Aetna Dental® preferred provider organization (PPO) plan: Here’s a dental insurance plan with flexibility. It lets you choose any licensed dentist — in or out of network. But you may pay less with in-network dentists. It’s also an easy-to-use plan. You don’t need to have a primary care dentist or get referrals. Just use our online directory at Aetna.com to find a dentist or specialist.
- 1/1/21 MetLife Dental High Plan Benefit Summary
- 1/1/21 MetLife Dental High Plan Benefit Summary MT & TX
- 9/1/21 MetLife Dental High Plan Benefit Summary
- 9/1/21 MetLife Dental High Plan Benefit Summary MT & TX
- 1/1/21 MetLife Dental Low Plan Benefit Summary
- 1/1/21 MetLife Dental Low Plan Benefit Summary MT & TX
- 9/1/21 MetLife Dental Low Plan Benefit Summary
- 9/1/21 MetLife Dental Low Plan Benefit Summary MT & TX
- MetLife DHMO Summary of Benefits CA
- MetLife DHMO Summary of Benefits NJ
- MetLife DHMO Summary of Benefits NY
- MetLife DHMO Summary of Benefits TX