Aspen HR offers dental plans from both MetLife and Aetna for employers to choose from. You can review full details of those options under the document folders to the right of this page.
Dental benefits are important part of a healthcare program as they help employees maintain their oral health. Regular dental checkups and cleanings have proven to be beneficial to overall health and may even help detect other areas of health concerns. If a member utilizes the services of a MetLife network provider, that will maximize the annual benefit allowance. If a member sees a dentist that is not part of the network, your benefit will be based on the Usual and Customary (U&C) allowance for the dental procedure performed. The member will be responsible for the charges over the Usual and Customary allowance in addition to portion of the coinsurance.
- Find a Provider (Select PDP Plus)
- MetLife no longer provides ID cards - register your account (Log In/Create A New Account)
- Step by step on how to register on "MyBenefits"
- Use the MetLife Mobile App
- Group Number: 230503
- MetLife Dental Base/Buy-up Plan Summary
- MetLife Dental Base Plan Summary MT & TX
- MetLife Dental Buy-up Plan Summary MT & TX
- MetLife DHMO Summary of Benefits CA
- MetLife DHMO Summary of Benefits NJ
- MetLife DHMO Summary of Benefits NY
- MetLife DHMO Summary of Benefits TX
- MetLife DHMO Summary of Benefits FL
Changes from 2021-2022:
- Dental Low Plan - Reduce in network deductible from $100/$300 to $50/$150
- Dental High Plan - Increase annual max benefit from $2,500 to $5,000